The VS Code Extension is a really good place to start since it works out of the box. Just create a new
hello-world.pc file, and start writing plain HTML & CSS. Play around by creating a style block, use the color pickers. Get a real good feel for Paperclip.
- To Open a live preview, execute the
Paperclip: Live Previewwhile a
*.pcfile is open.
- To zoom, scroll & hold down the
- To measure between elements, just select an element, then hold
ctrlby hovering over another element.
- You can turn off visual tools by clicking the raindrop.
- You can open the web inspector by running the command:
Developer: Open Webview Developer tools.
- If the extension stops working for whatever reason (might happen during Alpha), then run the
Developer: Reload Windowcommand.